Floor Crossword was posted at January 6, 2018 at 7:13 pm. This article is published under the Floor category. Floor Crossword is tagged with Floor Crossword, Floor, Crossword..
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Crosswordcross•word (krôs′wûrd′, kros′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a crossword puzzle.
Floor Crossword have 5 images including Maisonette 2nd Floor, 1st Floor, 2nd Floor, Pinterest, 150 Best Floor Plans Images On Pinterest | Architecture, Plants And Bedroom. Following are the photos:
You're those types of who tend spend time athome and rarely to be busy? Do not ensure it is as an obstacle to own flowers athome. But, naturally, you've to buy the correct seed since it is important with regards to selecting a Floor Crossword. Better use of tropical plants for preservation is not too difficult in case you are the type of who very hectic.
Other crops that you can choose are Sansevieria. you should select a different pan because of the dimension that is Sansevieria that is greater, although treatment resembles a cactus. Whatever pan you select, try to make certain that it's a discharge gap in the bottom. Box putting locations become dull and moist, causing the beginning of root rot can be led by stagnant water in a pot. If at all possible, please also select Floor Crossword that have feet for clean drainage.
So you do not require a lot of attention to it cactus, for example, only requires a small water in their care. To help you select a small container anyway usually, cacti can be purchased in tiny styles. Pick a colour pot that suits one's home's general layout design.