The post about Kitchen Corner Sinks was uploaded at July 26, 2017 at 7:35 am. This article is uploaded under the Kitchen category. Kitchen Corner Sinks is tagged with Kitchen Corner Sinks, Kitchen, Corner, Sinks..
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Sinkssink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Kitchen Corner Sinks have 4 pictures it's including Love The Kitchen Sink In The Corner, Kitchen+Layouts+with+Corner+Sinks | Kitchen, Kitchen Design Layout With, Awesome Kitchen Corner Sink HD9J21 TjiHome, Corner Kitchen Sinks On Pinterest | Kitchen Sink Design, Kitchen Sinks And Sinks. Here are the pictures:
One of cool bathroom sink layout but also the modern style can be a leaf- . When exhibited side by side, this model looks quite stunning. Dual leaf leaves virtually resemble grapes that collapsed beautifully on your toilet stand.
It is possible to and really should choose an Kitchen Corner Sinks if you prefer blooms. This fashion resembles a beautiful bright decorative bowl with plants loving the top area of the pan. It's fitted easily beneath the desk and seems very wonderful.
For those who have a guest bathroom that requires a far more elegant feel, this can be probably only a drain for that room. With numerous unique types that you can select, there has to be work that suits you when coming up with a choice. But again, nobody claims that prosperous bathroom remodeling will undoubtedly be a simple process.